Web services are highly in-demand nowadays. This is simply due to the necessity of erecting a virtual yet customer-friendly online business. With the Internet population booming exponentially, there is no doubt that you will sleep less until you have cut that ribbon for the opening of your company’s web site. With millions of internet browsers using the internet everyday, no serious business owner can afford not to take his business online.
One of the most common web services that are truly making noise nowadays is web hosting. Primarily, companies who want to be seen round-the-clock in the internet need to get a web hosting account. It is through this that business websites are copied and secured into a web server in order to be viewed by any online browser anytime of the day, and anywhere across the globe.
There are many different kinds of web hosting services. Every one has its own pros and cons so you must judge correctly which kind will give you the utmost advantage. Among them, dedicated server hosting seems to be the best choice for many website owners.
What is dedicated server hosting?
Unlike other hosting services, dedicated server hosting allows a client to lease an entire server all by himself, which means only he has the access to the entire server space, bandwidth, and other server resources. Because of this, it is considered by many as the best hosting plan. If you happen to build websites with many heavy contents such as videos and sound files, it is recommended that you get this type of hosting service.
What are the features of dedicated server hosting?
Though dedicated server hosting is more expensive, it is important to focus on the superior reliability and security, and a fast return on investment that this service provides for your company. This is of course achieved with the better resources, uptime guarantee, better support services, dedicated hosting environment, and redundant security features.
• Resources. For a dedicated server, the disk space is in the form of hard drives. This would mean that there are many disk configurations and, at the same time, you will be able to host a lot of hard drives for a single server. With more RAM, running a heavy-content services and processes will sail smoothly. And the Central Processing Unit (CPU) of the server powers your operations more efficiently.
• Uptime. Since no other website is sharing your server, your website will experience close to zero percent downtime. With 99.9% uptime guarantee, your online can enjoy maximum visibility.
• Management. Hosting service providers usually provide server management services as part of their hosting service package.
• Control. You will gain absolute control over the server/s when you subscribe for this kind of web hosting plan, which includes your choice of OS (operating system), hardware, software, and other features.
• Security. Web hosts provide redundant security to ensure data and internet security.
What benefits will you gain from this Internet hosting service?
All too often, a dedicated server offers more benefits compared to other hosting plans. First, you can be at ease with the stability of the service. Second, it improves efficiency because of impeccable service. Third, you can configure the server or install software applications on your own.
Where to contract a web host?
Australia is one of the leading service providers when it comes to dedicated server hosting. It stands alongside USA, UK and Canada in terms of web hosting solutions. It combines both cost-effectiveness and quality of services so you get the best possible results without incurring too much expenses.